INTEGRITY PAIN CONSULTANTS prides itself on providing patient-centered pain management care. For this reason, we have strict policies on scheduling & keeping appointments. Every patient is scheduled appropriately per the allotted time required. However, if the patient does not adhere to our request pertaining to arrival times & required paperwork, the schedule for every patient is compromised. Therefore, the following policies must be followed without exception:
- New Patient Packet must be filled out completely before the patient arrives for their appointment. New forms will be posted on our website shortly.
- All new patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- If a patient arrives 15 minutes later then the scheduled appointment time, they will be rescheduled.
- If a patient has not received the New Patient Packet, they must arrive one hour prior to their appointment to fill out new patient information.
- We ask for no less than 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.